Ceramic Grain Filter, Chemical Packing
Ceramic Grain Filter
It is a spherical filter material made from good quality clay. Its production process is quite complicated: raw materials, auxiliary materials → drying → filling a prescription → shivering → prevaricating particles → pre-drying → sintering → cooling → screening → measurement → packaging → storage. The main component of ceramic grain filter is partial aluminum silicate. Its color is dark brown or gray brown. Due to its features, it is pretty suitable for water treatment, such as urban sewage, for BAF (Biological Aerated Filter) and AF (Anaerobic Biofilter).
1. As for its microstructure, ceramic grain filter is full of coarse micro pores. This is easy to make bio-film. Along with the large specific surface area, the two portraits lead to the fast proliferation of microorganism.
2. The bulk density of ceramic grain filter is suitable and moderate, which makes backwashing and aeration easier.
3. This filter enjoys high strength, good frication resistance, and stable physical and chemical properties. The ceramic grain filter does not discharge hazardous gas to the water.
4. Thanks to its high cylinder pressure (≥4.5Mpa), this grain ceramic filter can endure the water shock for a pretty long time and can also maintain a stable effluent. In this way, the operation cost has been dramatically reduced.
5. The performances of the ceramic grain filter include high mechanical strength, large specific surface area, low wear rate, developed pore structure, and others. It will be used for power, chemical, oil filters, water filter and ion exchange equipments.
Regarding the delivery period of this ceramic grain filter, 12days/20gp is for those to be exported abroad, and 7days/20gp is for the ones sold at home.
3uw-T Series Filter Material:
By means of BAF (C/N), 3uw-T series filter material can work effectively in urban waste-water treatment. For example, the effluent quality absolutely meets the requirement specified in the Integrated Wastewater Discharge Standard (GB8978-1996). The usage of both C/N and N guarantees the 3uw-T Series Filter Material's deep treatment of wastewater.
Features of 3uw-T Series Filter Material:
1. The surface of the 3uw-T series filter material is full of pore. Its specific surface area is over 4m2/cm3. Hence, the 3uw-T series filter material is suitable for the growth of all kinds of microorganism. A stable, highly active biological membrane can form on the surface. Therefore, it can produce quality effluent.
2. The pore on filter layer distribute evenly. This can make the 3uw-T series filter materials overcome the defects of great head loss, easy jam, easy hardening.
3. The bulk density is moderate. It is about 0.75-0.95 g/cm3. The 3uw-T series filter material makes it easy to back wash running no risk of material-running. Thus the cost has been extremely diminished.
4. An excellent gradation of grain diameter (3-5mm, K60 ≤ 1.25; 4-6mm, K60 ≤ 1.38) is adopted. The assimilative capability of the 3uw-T series filter material is strong and the utilization rate of filter material is high. As a result, the 3uw-T series filter material enjoys a long life span, a large water yield yet a low increase of head water loss.
5. The traits of 3uw-T series also include high strength, friction resistance, stable physics and chemical ability, long usage life and so on. The main raw material of ceramic grain filter is clay. It is made under high temperature firing. It will not release any harmful substances to water toxic even in long term immersion. There is no secondary pollution. According to the test from China Disease Prevention and Control Center, it can meet the requirements of the drinking water transmission and distribution equipment.
6. Mass production of 3uw-T series filter material has been accomplished. Therefore, the price is cheap. Our production capacity can reach 30,000m3 per year. By August, the production capacity will be more than 40,000m3. And we have a strict quality control system to guarantee the quality.
|Appearance||Spherical, dark brown/ light brown, coarse pore|
|Porosity of Accumulation||≥35%||≥40%|
|Specific Surface Area||≥1×104 cm2/g||≥1×104 cm2/g|
|Loss on Ignition(LOI)||<0.03%||<0.03%|
|Coefficient of Un-uniformity||K60 :≤1.40||K60 :≤1.40|
|Hydrochloric Acid Dissolving Rate||≤0.10%||≤0.10%|
|Dissolved Matter||No harmful trace element||No harmful trace element|
|Cylinder Pressure Strength||≥23.4Mpa||≥23.7Mpa|
|Bulk void volume||≤0.03%||≥40%|
|Diameter (mm)||0.5~3.0||Porosity (%)||40~45|
|Compression strength||30~150||Applicable Temperature (℃)||-80~1200|
|Attrition rate (%)||<0.5||Bulk density (g/cm3)||1.1~1.5|
|Acid-resistance rate (%)||>98%||Alkali-resistance rate (%)||82.5%|
- Ceramic Grain FilterThe ceramic grain filter is a spherical filter material made from quality clay. Its production process is quite complicated: raw materials ...
- Porcelain Sand FilterThe porcelain sand filter's features include large specific surface, strong decontamination capacity, high water yield, stable water quality, long filter cycle and so on. According to the defects of the traditional filter material and the experience of the new filter development, the porcelain sand filter adopts the way of high temperature firing....