- 3A Molecular Sieve1.This kind of alkali metal alumino-silicate can be used to dry various liquids like ethanol, natural gases, methane gases, refrigerants, etc.
2.The 3A molecular sieve is capable of drying unsaturated hydrocarbon, cracking gas, acetylene, ethylene, propylene, butadiene. ...
- 4A Molecular Sieve1.It is applicable to the freezing agents of natural gases, various chemical gases, and liquids.
2.The actived alumina zeolite 4A is widely used as desiccant for various gases and liquids.
3.The 4A molecular sieve is suitable for purification and separation of gases .
- 5A Molecular Sieve1. It can be applied in normal paraffin separation;
2. This kind of sieve is also used in separating oxygen and hydrogen gases.
3. 5A zeolite can be utilized in drying and refining various gases and liquids....
- 13X Molecular Sieve1.The 13X molecular sieve will be useful in gas drying and purification.
2.The 13X zeolite can be used in the desulphurization of liquid hydrocarbons and natural gas.
3.It can be utilized in air refining to remove CO2 and H2O....
It is a kind of crystallized aluminosilicate. Its pore size can be 3A, 3A, 4A, 5A, and 13X.
This kind of sieve contains tiny pores of a precise and uniform size, and it is mainly used as an adsorbent for gases and liquids.
This molecular sieve operates on molecular level and traps absorbed substances. It can adsorb water as much as 22% of its own weight. Its adsorption principle is quite similar to that of size exclusion chromatography, except that without a changing solution composition.
Generally speaking, the molecular sieve consists of aluminosilicate minerals, clays, porous glasses, microporous charcoals, zeolites, active carbons, or synthetic compounds that have open structures through which small molecules, such as nitrogen and water can diffuse.
The purification zeolite or molecular sieve is often utilized in the petroleum industry, especially for the purification of gas streams and in the chemistry laboratory for separating compounds and drying reaction starting materials. For example, in the LNG industry, the water content of the gas needs to be reduced to very low values (less than 1ppmv)to prevent it from freezing (and causing blockages) in the cold section of LNG plants.
Regenration methods of this type of sieve include pressure change (as in oxygen concentrators), heating and purging with a carrier gas (as when used in ethanol dehydration), or heating under high vacuum. Temperatures typically used to regenerate water-adsorbed molecular sieves that variety from 130 °C to 250 °C.
1.This sieve should be covered.
2.The aluminosilicate sieve should be regenerated before using it:
a. the purification zeolite has been kept for a long time;
b. the natural molecular sieve has been moisture absorption.
Features of Purification Zeolite:
1. The purification zeolite in different sizes and shapes has different absorption functions.
2. It has selective adsorption towards small polar molecules and unsaturated molecules. The selective adsorption is determined by the polarity degree and the saturation degree.
3. This molecular sieve has strong water absorption. Under high temperature, fast airspeed or low moisture content, it still has quite high water absorption capacity.
Specification and Function:
|Model||Bulk Density (g/ml)||Static Water Absorbing Capability (%)||Attrition Abrasion W (%)|
|Be used in desiccation of petroleum cracking gas and alkenes|
|Be used in separation of natural gas and alkenes|
|Be used in desiccation and purification of air; dehydration and desulphurization of natural gas; desulphurization of petroleum gas; oxygen and hydrogen production by pressure swing absorption process|
|Be used in degreasing and pour point depression of aviation kerosene and diesel, and alkenes separation|
|High-efficient sorption, be used in desiccation, decarburization, desulphurization of gas and liquids and separation of aromatic hydrocarbon.|
|Be used in desiccation, desulphurization and purification of petroleum gas and natural gas.|
|Be used in decarburization and desiccation in air separation industry|
|Be used in sweetening of aviation and corresponding liquid hydrocarbons|